Despite the zombie apocalypse, we’re still training. As you might have seen, we’re closing the academy for the time being, but we’re taking our training online. In this video, we talk about what we’re doing for you while the academy is closed.
Here’s the basic outline.
- All current members will get FREE access to Escapology Online (code will be sent via email)
- We will be holding a daily (Monday – Friday) BJJ based workout of the day so you can stay in shape and develop your body mechaincs
- On Monday’s will be posting an Adult and Kids class covering the techniques we would have been working in regular classes.
- On Wednesday’s, there will be a match breakdown, where we analyse a BJJ match then show the key techniques or where a player went wrong
- On Fridays, we’ll be holding a virtual private lesson where our members can ask questions and get feedback on Jiu Jitsu related topics
We will also be developing other ideas to keep our members staying fit and healthy as time progresses.